Yesterday our class created some artwork using a simple checkerboard pattern and a 3D effect. To walk them through the process I used the paperfiftythree app – great to screen share with the appleTV and create your own digital whiteboard.
It was when I used the rewind feature (2 fingers moved in a circular motion) to show them the process from start to finish that I realised the whole process could be captured in a screenshare movie. And with a little ‘mashing’, here’s what it looked like.
So – here’s the process from ‘woah to go’ (why is it in that order? Nonsensical).
1. Create the drawing in Paperfiftythree
2. Screenshare to laptop using Reflector app
3. Capture video using Quicktime Pro
4. Import and create video on iMovie
6. Share to Soundcloud and download
7. Add to video project in iMovie
8. Upload to Youtube
Phew. It’s always amazing how apps, programmes and sites share to each other. That’s what you could call ‘Mashed’.